Sunday, March 09, 2008

Good Day Everyone! I've finally found my way back to this site.

This was my first web adventure, then I went out into the wide (and wild) world of the web, and got lost.

There were technical difficulties abounding that delayed my contact with the web,and consequently each new return was like entering virgin territory all over again.

As I'd try to remember and re-orientate myself to where I was so as to pick up dropped stitches, well, you see how I missed plenty along my burgeoning way!

I've done some reading, too, so as to educate myself and make the wildness of this new territory less overwhelming for me. In the process I've discovered I've made some web etiquette faux pas. Ooops, unintended consequences and I apologize.

I'm on a steep learning curve, yet, I think I'm ready to adventure anew.

I've noticed lots of exciting changes around Blogger that I will need to take my time to investigate. Kudos to the creators of positive change! I really enjoy the easier to use tools for doing this stuff, very nice, indeed. I would be grateful for any tips from those of you who are part of this community.

I really like collages and stumbled into the Scrapiteria (http://scrapiteria.blogspot.com/) and think I may want to play with them for awhile.


I'd like to introduce you to my efforts on the zaadz site (http://asimplegnosis.gaia.com/blog/ which I stumbled into while investigating scholarships for students. Zaadz turned into Gaia while I had a few months of computer repairs trying to rectify a "hal.dll" problem, blah, blah, blah... I don't even want to dredge that experience to the surface again other than to acknowledge it was endured, and to give THANKS to those who supported me through it.

I've also initiated AKRNA, a non-profit organization and hope to have more info on that soon. I'm looking for a HOME page and domain name and all that other good stuff that I need to be doing to launch AKRNA public. Here's a bit of info I wrote about it (http://asimplegnosis.gaia.com/blog/2007/5/school_business_model_posted_as_promised#comments)



All to Love, Sharon
PS. Is there a better way to do LINKS than I'm doing them?

No comments: