Tuesday, May 27, 2008

APATHY and LOVE DON'T MIX!...and Our CHILDREN Pay and Pay

WE say we love our children and they are our highest priority for our love, care and safety...but I have to wonder...

And, you???!

This video informs us that SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG and it's time we need to take action:
http://www.kfor.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=2194682&h1=Lawsuit%20against%20DHS%20seeks%20changes%20in%20state%20child%20welfare%20system&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=298833&LaunchPageAdTag=Health&activePane=info&rnd=12815090

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I visited the link today, 3-4-2011 and the original video I intended for you to view, is in cyberspace...
Yet, the violence I encountered in the news that did load up via this link, was disturbing and fits my message: SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG!
Yikes, eh?!
I'll be updating my web presence as I'm enrolled in web creation courses. In a few months I hope to see more cohesion & consistency what I'm presenting as far as website stuff, like LINK integrity over time, and the like.

My message from all my sources is consistent.
All to Love, Sharon