Tuesday, May 06, 2008

NAPCAN's award winning multi-media campaign:


Children See Children Do





It
is a rarity today to find
something of the
quality
that it IS TRULY WORTH YOUR
TIME.
   
I found this while
clearing my email.
  This gem was found by
a
CASA volunteer who shared it with his CASA team, and I feel compelled to
share it onward.


 


One
Look, a priceless message that will NOT waste one moment of your precious life
,
it is One of the Most important messages a PARENT, a person can grok to live a
better or more meaningful and empowered life.


 


We
all exert an influence.
  This quick video
and song drive
how important we all are and the power we have to
influence
.  I'd say, there's a 99% chance
this will "hit home" and have you pondering how you have been
silently changing the world by simply being you!


 


Children
watch adults and emulate them as their role models and heroes...
make your influence positive. We change the
world one step at a time, one person at a time, and most of us don't even
realize the footsteps we lay in the sands of time and who is following in the
tracks we've laid.
 


 


We
are powerful beyond what the general malaise of media would have us think.
[Maybe that sentence is an oxymoron, my sense is that the current media doesn't
think we can think??!]
  For less than a
few brief moments of your life, you will connect with the power that is
  yours.


 


This
message is
  artwork itself.  It is journalism at its best, and it is
poignant...it delivers a message so few can find the words to articulate, yet,
here it is powerful, non-judging, simply TRUE and motivating.
 


 


Do
yourself a "good thing" as Martha Stewart is so fond of saying, and
Click Here to see why this is an AWARD winner!


 


I
cannot write anything that would say it better, so I shall do the honorable
thing and
LINK YOU UP.


 


"Scotty,
Beam them over."





I would be extremely grateful if you would give me the pleasure of your Comment and let me know how this video influenced YOU. Feedback makes the world go round and takes us out of the world of "me me me and only what me thinks," which I think is integral to making change happen.




All to Love,


Sharon

No comments: